Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Dream House

Is it bad that I would totally love to live in a house like this?

Ryan would probably have to get his own house, but I think it might be worth it.






I mean, who wouldn't want bows on their couch? And I am totally diggin that rose rug in the bedroom.

And don't worry, one comes in green too. (That metal kitty head on the posts is awesome!)



And I figured this guy could be my butler. Or man slave. Whatever.



-House images found here.

-Underware image found at Kitty Hell. (This site is hilarious!)

7 comments:

  1. Oh good god. I would cry if I had to live in a house like that! Pink overload. My ex girlfriend was obsessed with Hello Kitty and waking up in her Hello Kitty themed room every morning was scary. It was like waking up in a child's room. Ew. She also got a Hello Kitty tattooed on her "kitty" while we were dating. Creepy.

    And I am very much enjoying "Hello Kitty Hell." In fact, I may be enjoying it a little too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny. I love pink. Especially, that hot pink color they use on all of Barbie's stuff. I know, it's a sickness. lol

    (In my defense though, I do where a lot fo black and they look nice together.)

    I love that site too! That guy is just too funny and I kept laughing while browsing his site. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The house is made of wood, its no good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, see, I like the green one. But then, I've been on a green kick lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love green! It compliments us pale gals very nicely! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s bothering me more then any sane person should be bothered that I used “where” when I mean “wear.” Damn my public education! Damn it to hell!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?