Friday, June 12, 2009

In which our heroine twiddles her thumbs

I have one of the most boring lives ever. Usually, I'm pretty okay with that (a lot of times good equals boring).

But other times, it seriously blows.

Sigh.

Fridays are always the worst.

I did start a new batch of resin pendants, but I can't play with them till late tomorrow. I also have to admit, I'm kind of obsessed with turning all of my pictures into "Polaroids."

Photobucket


Here are just some random pics I took today (well besides that pic of me). And I got that picture of the Smokin Chicken Burger from Rachael Ray. Ok, so I only took three out five of those pictures today. Shoot me.

We did have those chicken burgers for dinner tonight though. They were seriously the best burgers I've had in my entire life. Now I may be biased considering I don't like normal beef burgers, but they were really really good.

And I do have to give props to Ryan for picking those flowers for me. I'm a sucker for handpicked flowers (though store bought roses make me want to puke). I think it's his way of saying, "I'm not planning on doing any dishes or housework, EVER, but I still love you and want you to have sex with me." What a stud muffin.

I guess that's it. I'm sorry. I know this post was lame. Hopefully you're having a more eventful evening then I.

Cheers.

4 comments:

  1. Mt evening consisted of getting ready for work!! It sucked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does suck! I guess I shouldn't be such a whiner. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been twiddling my thumbs abit too!! Soi im going to make Rhubarb crumble i love it.
    i wouldnt mind a chicken burger either right now! with lots of MAYO lol i know you hate it, but its the only way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never had Rhubarb anything. It's one of the things I'd like to try, but I haven't made anything myself since Ryan hates it.

    Damn you mayo lovers! haha This burger actually has a red wine sauce that was perfect. Evenything prfectly complimented everything else. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. lol

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?