Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I Feel Pretty

I love those days when you just feel good about yourself.

Today was one of those days for me. I just felt...pretty (as corny as it is to say).

I'm not especially insecure about my looks or think I'm ugly or anything. It's just that I've always been the "smart one" out of my friends so that's kind of how I see myself. (For the most part I'm totally cool with being average, but some days I can get in a funk - though I will always pick smart over pretty any day.)



I feel weird admitting that. I have no idea why since everyone has their days, but sometimes it feel like we don't have the freedom to be honest about our insecurities without people taking the wrong way.

But there you have it.

I hope you felt pretty too. :)

1 comment:

  1. Great minds think alike, it seems. I just posted about feeling pretty vs feeling smart.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?