Friday, May 8, 2009

I'm totally drooling over the Twilight house

I haven't seen the movie Twilight, but after seeing pictures of the house they used in the movie I almost want to.

(That's really saying something considering I think the Twilight series is one of the most mediocre things I've ever read. Plus it promotes an extremely warped message about love to young girls in my opinion.)

See for yourself:












Amazing right? I'm totally jealous of the family that gets to live there. (I do feel a little bad for the person who has to clean all those windows, but its a small price to pay in my book.)

I would love to be able to see the trees outside my window like in this house.

-The house was designed by Jeff Kovel from Skylab Architecture.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, gorgeous house. And it's almost like I picture it when reading the books.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?