Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Steve's Birthday

A Sunday Roundup ago, I had posted a picture of our friend Russell getting cozy with a Jenna Jameson blow up doll. Though I said I would explain in more detail, I lost interest and decided not to.

Well, our friend Steve has just called me for the pics and I'm gonna post them here since it's easier.

So really this is for my neighbor, but you're welcome to enjoy yourself as well.

Here are some random pics:









click to make larger


There are quite a few more, but blogger is being difficult. I'm uploading the rest to my flicker photostream. I will post a link as soon as they're all uploaded (at 30% complete as I type this).

*Edit: you can see them here.

Here is a silly little video as well.



So there you have it. This isn't the greatest post I've ever done, but I'm trying to be quick.

It was a great party Steve.

2 comments:

What's on your mind?