Thursday, May 14, 2009

"Outrage" movie trailer

I've just seen the movie trailer for the new documentary Outrage and it looks pretty interesting.

In the movie, Kirby Dick (of This Film is Not Yet Rated) explores the hypocrisy of closeted politicians who vote against gay rights while being gay themselves.

Check it out:



I am tying to watch more documentaries, so I will definitely add this one to the list.

You can read a more in depth review here and a big thanks to feministing for the heads up.

Edit: I also want to add this movie trailer for the movie Precious.

I just watched this myself, via Jezebel, and it made me completely choke up.



Wow.

5 comments:

  1. BOTH MOVIES LOOK VERY INTERESTING IN THEIR OWN WAYS AND WILL BE LOOKING TO SEE THEMBOTH

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very different, but I'm looking forward to seeing them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have got to stop reading your blog! I'm already addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. daisy your not the only one!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?