Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Let's try this vlog thing again

I made another video yesterday and I thought I’d post it today. (Shocking considering the title of this post right?)

Even though I still wish I wasn’t so animated when I talk, I think this one came out a lot better. I was talking about something that got me a little worked up so I think I sound a lot more natural.

I didn’t mean to ramble on for so long, so I ended up having to cut out some of the middle. I know it’s really noticeable, but give me break. I’m a newbie at this.

Without further ado:



Total brain fart at 8:23 haha...

Sorry about butchering that Martin Luther King Jr. quote. The quote I was referring to is, “He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.”

I hope you guys enjoyed it and I didn’t sound too crazy.

I just want to clarify again: this isn’t really about the specific incident I talk about in the video. I wasn't at all offended by what was said or think there was a problem. This is more about my general attitude and the way I can’t let things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?