Friday, May 1, 2009

The GOP has a major hard on for scare tactics

Once again the GOP shows us what a fear mongering sadist fucktard it really is.

When they aren’t busy giving tax breaks to the rich, trying to have government control over uteruses, or having sex with male prostitutes, they always seem to resort to one thing they know best: fear.

Here is a new ad put out by the GOP:



Yes, because using images of scary brown guys and speculative headlines are a sure fire way to make me vote Republican. (Probably not so smart to use images from 9-11 though considering the Republicans were in charge then.)

Will it ever end people?

Why are we so afraid? Why are we so easily turned into brain dead sheep? (With firearms no less!)

I don't know about you, but that does sound like a very “intelligent” design to me. More like a herding tactic.

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." B. Franklin

3 comments:

  1. But how do you REALLY feel?! I love the rant, mostly because I feel the same way. I like the B. Franklin quote, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...thanks!

    I just don't get the point of living life afraid of something you have no control over. It's too stressful and complete waste of time.

    Plus, how safe we feel is of no consequence. I mean, we felt safe on 9-11 before the attacks so it's not really a fair assessment of the reality of whether or not we are safe. It’s completely arbitrary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel safer!! There is no chance that i am going to be taken by the CIA and waterboarded or deprived of sleep or end up in Egypt! Not that they would have any reason too.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?