Saturday, May 30, 2009

Did you miss me?

I’ve had a pretty uneventful day today, but I really wanted to post something since I didn’t feel up to it yesterday (I try not to get in the habit of not posting, since it’s ridiculously easy for one day to turn into twelve).

So here’s what I’ve been up to the last two days.

1. I cut my bangs. I know, why should you care? But after watching this video on youtube, I decided to give it another go (thanks goodness they turned out nice since they’d finally just grown out).

Anyone who has trouble with their bangs should check the video out. It helped me tons and I'm super happy with the results.



Try not to get too excited looking at my awesome bangs. I know it's hard, but be strong.

2. I've started playing around with feathers. I totally botched a headband I was trying to make, but I made a little clip and I think it turned out alright.

Sorry the picture's so bad.

As usual, I made a few mistakes and learned a few things, but it's always worth the ideas I get out of it.

3. I started a picture for Britni. My sister's gonna be super pissed that I didn't make hers first, but the idea just lodged itself in my brain and I had to make it.



I still need to add some detail and glue everything in place, but the colors are really nice (they're a lot more vibrant then in this pic) and I'm pretty happy with it so far.

I'm probably gonna add some text as well, but I'm not sure what direction I want to go with that so that'll be last.

And that's pretty much it. I know it's kind of random, but what can I say? I'm a random kind of gal.

Hope every one's having a great weekend and I'll have another roundup for tomorrow.

Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. You have no idea how excited I am about my picture!! It look AMAZING. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super happy!

    I will let you know when it's finished. I won't be able to mail it out for a while though since I am super broke. lol

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?