Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Crazy Talk - Rush vs. Powell

Limbaugh should really lay off Powell.

Not only does it emphasize what a small minded ignorant assfuck Limbaugh really is, but I don't see Powell bending over for Rush anytime soon.


LIMBAUGH: The only thing emerging here is Colin Powell's ego. Colin Powell represents the stale, the old, the worn-out GOP that never won anything. The party of Gerald Ford, Nelson Rockefeller, Bill Scranton, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and those types of people. Has anybody heard Colin Powell say a single word against Obama's radicalism? Or Pelosi or Reid for that matter? Maybe he has, but this fawning media sure hasn't reported that he said it. He supports massive debt I guess. He supports slashing the military budget I suppose. He supports federal funding of abortion I guess. He supports activist judicial nominees. He supports rationalizing private industries, nationalizing them. He supports all kinda of things, even so-called moderate Republicans like him used to oppose. But he voted for Obama, endorsed him; I just told you what Obama's policies are, he doesn't speak out against them, he's waiting for a GOP to emerge that will include him? They don't like what happened in California, mark my words.

Yes, because when I think of fresh faces and new ideas for the future direction of the Republican party I always think of Rush Limbaugh.

Plus, I'm pretty sure Powell was at the forefront when the Republicans had control just a few years ago.

You know, I heard large amounts of drugs weren't good for the memory there Rush. You might want to lay off the pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?