Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Take a look around

I found this really cool project from Photojojo called the Perpetual Photo Wall Calendar.

Here's a pic:



I think it's great.

I really like the idea of taking the pictures myself and having all the little memories to go with it (kind of corny I know).

It's gonna take a while to get all the pictures, but so far it's been a lot of fun.

I've really started to notice my surroundings more.



It might seem silly, but I never realized how much I just gloss over things. Sometimes it can be a little distracting (like when you're driving), but I overall I love it.

So start paying more attention.

I promise you'll be amazed. :)

2 comments:

  1. im a half assed photographer, i have a really good camera but never get the chance to go out and do it!!

    This looks like a fun project thast will look good whey you finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love taking pictures (not that I'm especially great at it).

    I wish I had my whole life on film sometimes. (My friends hate that. lol)

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?