Friday, April 10, 2009

Dennis Miller

I never paid much attention to Dennis Miller.

I knew he was out there somewhere, but I never actually listened to anything he said or had any idea what his opinions were.

Well, there’s a first for everything and last night I finally watched one of his stand ups (The Raw Feed on HBO).

Actually, I should clarify: I barely tolerated twenty minutes of the right wing conservative propaganda diatribe he spewed all over the audience.

He blamed everything on liberals and barely repressed the urge to recite love poems about Bush.

He gave Bush a big thank you for keeping us safe as recently as January. (Why do we credit him with keeping us safe when the worst terrorist attack on American soil happened on his watch?)



I just can't believe people actually think this way.

He’s one of those people who talks a lot, but doesn’t actually say anything.

I could have gone forever without any knowledge of his existence, but all good things must end they say.

2 comments:

  1. Watching Dennis Miller makes me feel like I need to take a shower and brush my teeth. I only wish I could wash him out of my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear I'm not the only one! lol

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?