Friday, March 20, 2009

Random randomness

I’m not really in the mood to talk about anything in particular, so here are a few things I thought I’d share with you.

Today is my good friend Stacy’s Birthday. I’ve know her since we were in elementary school and I’m lucky enough to still have a good friendship with her.



She’s one of those people who are so wonderful that I can’t help but wonder sometimes why she hasn’t wised up by now and dumped my crazy ass. lol

I made this little pic for her. I put it in one of those floating frames and it looked pretty nifty if I don't say so myself.



So Happy Birthday Stacy! :)

I also found this really cool site where you can make your own font out of your handwriting for free.

Just go to the site, print out the page and fill it out (make sure you don't put your real signature at the bottom though).



Scan it. Upload it. And your done. Easy Peasy.



Pretty awesome right?

And speaking of pretty awesome (man I'm slick), look at this statue (Beethoven maybe?) I got at the thrift store for $1.50.



I'm totally loving it. I think I'm gonna paint it bright orange and put it on the bookshelves in the living room.

And since this post has spiraled into randomness, here is one of the creepiest videos I've seen in a long time:



Hahaha. I think my favorite is the fire muffin.

So, that's it. Hope everyone has a kick ass weekend!

Now I just got to convince Ryan that today is the perfect day for painting the living room (it's 66 degrees and sunny...woohoo!). :)

*card from Bald Guy Greetings and found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?