Sunday, March 22, 2009

A New Look

I’m feeling restless today and I have killer heart burn from drinking pineapple rum and orange juice all night last night.

I never got heart burn until I got pregnant (another gift from Holden) and it’s unpleasant to say the least.

Plus it makes me feel old. lol

Anyhoo, I am excited to say that we finished painting the living room. I still have to paint all the trim and the light switch cover thingamabobs, but the main part is finished.

Some pics:



Holden being shy:



What NOT to do:



(I already repainted the t.v. stand and scraped all the paint off the bookcases. Now I just need to find a way to get the primer out of the carpet...)

Ta Da:



Like a thousand times better right?

The paint is a little more blue then I was expecting, but it works alright with the green and orange I have in the house.

We also framed out my painting in the living room and it looks great.



It feels so much more like a real painting instead of just a piece of cardboard I fiddled around with in my basement. (And would it kill my couch cushions to sit straight?)

So that's it for today. I've been a busy bee this weekend.

I will get back to my regularly scheduled bitching tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?