Thursday, March 26, 2009

Daily Obsession - Maynard James Keenan

I love love love Maynard James Keenan and I am in the mood for some Tool and A Perfect Cicle today.

Judith:



Judith is my favorite song from APC.

Not only cause the music is great, but because the lyrics are pretty fucking awesome. They had me with the first line, "You are such an inspiration for the way that I will never ever choose to be."

The Outsider:



I know it's silly, but I like the way he wears a wig when he plays with A Perfect Circle and the way he usually stands to the back.

My favorite Tool song is Schism:



I love the line, "the light that fueled our fire then has a burned a hole between us so."

(On a side note, I somehow got into an argument about the big bang while getting this video. lol)


Sober:



Tool was the first concert I ever went to and Maynard has one of those voices that is just as good live as it is recorded (he also wore only a pair of hot pants and was covered head to toe in black body paint).



"People have to follow their hearts, and if their hearts lead them to Wal-Mart, so be it." -MJK

Got to love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?