Friday, February 13, 2009

V Day

I don’t understand why attention deprived girls with low self esteem people go crazy for Valentines Day.

Who cares?

I wish my boyfriend tried a little harder to be romantic, but I don’t need the traditional tokens of love on Valentines Day to know he loves me (and if anyone does their relationship needs serious help).

How does it mean anything if it's "required?"

Photobucket

I’ll probably make a nice dinner, but I make dinner every night so it’s not like some miraculous event in our house. (Although it’s one of the only days I’ll make steak.)

And that's about it. We tend to skip over most holidays to be honest.

Photobucket

I would rather have something silly and corny than a box of chocolates or overpriced roses. (I don’t even like roses. I don’t hate them, but I would choose a bunch of handpicked daises over roses any day. Or a good house cleaning lol.)

I think I’ll give him this card:

Photobucket

:)

People should enjoy the love in their lives and not worry about all the hoopla.

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." -Judy Garland

3 comments:

  1. i actually got my gfa card this year, only because well she has had a rough year so far, we dont usually bother i have never done anything on Valentines day its all year round with me ;)

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?