Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pensive: thinking deeply about something, especially in a sad or serious manner

I feel like my life is stagnant and I need to do something new.

I really must to go back to school. All the excuses I’ve given to myself are just that, excuses. There are so many things I want to do and getting a degree is really the first step.

It’s incredibly hard deciding what profession to pursue though. I envy people who are able to easily pick a road and stick with it.

It must be freeing to have a lack of imagination.

Photobucket

I also want to move out of the country. I’ve been thinking about it for a long time and I feel it’s the right decision. I haven’t really narrowed down a place, but it has to be an English speaking country (I’m horrible with foreign languages) and not crazy cold.

Of course this is quite a few years away and contingent upon finishing school.

Ah…the vicious circle of provision.

3 comments:

  1. go for it alana, going to University is an amazong experience, for me it opened up a whole new world. I simply wouldnt be typing this if i hadnt of gone.

    English Speaking and not cold well New Zealand would be your best bet but its super hard to get into to live, my parents nearly went when i was born but i ended up in scotland instead :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind the cold. There are just some places that take cold to a whole other level. lol

    I dropped out of college after a year and a half cause I'm an idiot. :)

    What's wrong with Scotland?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scotland is not as cool as New Zealand, plus i am English and they really do not like us at times.

    You try living with a load of Scots who think Braveheart the movie is pure truth.

    nah really it was OK it is very pretty there and the people can be nice. I lived in South West Scotland where they filmed the original wickerman movies!! Very nice there.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?