Saturday, February 7, 2009

New Haircuts

Holden has had his hair long for most of his life and I’m having a hard time adjusting to his new hair cut.

Before (forever ago):
Photobucket

After:
Photobucket

Photobucket

He’s still adorable, but I feel like he looks more like the rampaging hellion he really is.

I'm sure I'll like it a lot more once its had a few days to grow.

The only other time it’s been this short is when I accidentally botched it and had to shave it all off. Since he still had baby fine hair, he looked more than a little like a cancer patient.

In trying to find a pic I stumbled across this one:

Photobucket

I’m a little ashamed at how dirty he was (we do wash him I swear), but I still LOVE this memory.

I also want to point out that those are my mother’s genes. :)

2 comments:

  1. omg, is this your kid? His name is Holden? I love you about a million times more now. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holden is a pretty kick ass name if I don't say so myself. lol

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?