Friday, February 20, 2009

Dailly Obsession - wall art

I know it's silly, but I really want one of these.

It would be perfect right above my television and I would already have it if I wasn't such a cheap ass ($80 bucks a little high for me considering I make all the art in the house).

Maybe I can find a way to make one myself, but they are seriously cute.

Anyhoo, if you're interested I found them here at Shana Logic.com.

Her goal is to, "give people an alternative to shopping at chain stores, while exposing people to talented artists, designers and the new modern craft world!"

Who am I to argue with that?

The site offers a ton of cool handmade items, ranging in price from just a few bucks to over a hundred. (I'm such a sucker for anything handmade.)

Here are a few other things I love:

I don't know why but I really want that silver sheep. Really really want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?