Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sometimes you just got to dance

I’ve mentioned before that I follow a lot of blogs written by gay men. I don’t even seek them out on purpose.

I think their awesomeness just calls out to me.

I found this on the blog Stig in the Mud. The video is of some guy dancing. I know it looks dirty, but it's not (sorry lol).



I know it is kind of creepy to admit, but I love him. Mostly because he is just being who he is, but also because it’s nice to know I’m not the only one who does this (obviously not to this extent).

Plus, who doesn’t love a guy that can get down?

I’ve never had a boyfriend that could actually dance now that I think about it. I used to go dancing in Mexico when I was too young to go to bars and I always danced with my girl friends since the guys were always too “cool” to really dance. Well that and there are some gross people in Mexico.

Like stalker/future rapist gross.

In the beauty that is youtube, I found this video in the related thingy. Enjoy:



You're welcome.

*Heads up about following the link, there are pictures of naked men on their page. Lots of them. So don't check it out if that's not your thing. I don't want to be blamed for leading impressionable young minds astray. :)

1 comment:

  1. lol many laughs!!! That guy must live at home and not be out the closet yet, cos he's dancing in his bathroom where presumably he can lock the door!!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?