Monday, January 5, 2009

Jazzed up coffee table

I am going to try and finish up some of the projects I have been putting off around the house so I don't feel too much like a dirty hippy.

My main problem is I have way too many hobbies and I focus all my energy on one at a time. Then, without any warning, my interests shift like the breeze and I’m off to something else.

This is not a productive way to do things. (Normal people don't tend to take over a year to sew some drapes for their living room.)

Today I finally covered the tops of my coffee table. Here they are before in all their plain Ikea glory:

Photobucket

And Now:

Photobucket

Not sure how I feel about them yet. I still need to repaint the rest white and I eventually want to put a length of wood across the bottom with wheels so both tables are connected.

Photobucket

There are also some wrinkles in the wrapping paper. I might also paint something over the top. I don’t know.

Blah. Maybe this is why I put off these projects. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?