Saturday, December 20, 2008

Try Not to Miss Me Too Much

We are finally on our way to San Diego today. Woohoo! We couldn’t have picked a better time, what with Utah in the process of being turned into an ice cube.

It’s been far too long since I’ve seen my family and friends. I also didn’t finish two of my pictures till last night, so I am relieved they turned out fine.

Actually, more than fine… I love them.

Photobucket

I made this one as a wedding gift for Ryan’s sister. Even though we don’t like each other, I thought I should make something. (I swear I didn’t make her nose so big on purpose. The picture I had of her and him were different sizes and I didn’t realize till it was done. I'll trim it down lol)

The second one is for my friend Stacy whom I love dearly.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pretty awesome if I don't say so myself. :)

2 comments:

  1. Have a fun trip and enjoy the holiday! We'll be heading to the west coast in January (can't get the time off for Christmas...darn).

    I like the second picture...it's got a very whimsical 60s feel to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have fun!

    And we're officially within a month of Obama taking office. Just thought I'd mention it. :)

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?