Saturday, December 6, 2008

Prop 8 Musical

This is just too much. I laughed so hard.

See more Jack Black videos at Funny or Die


I found it on funny or die. As to be expected the comments got really heated. Here's one I thought was just special:

"To use jackrabbitjb's description from this message board, I'm a right-wing conservative evangelical born-again Christian. I was so hurt and saddened by this "musical". Jack Black and the other actors think it's okay to dress up like Jesus and make fun of Him and people like me. I wouldn't dream of dressing up in some sort of garb and making fun of homosexuals.

I follow Jesus' teaching that we are to love everyone. I don't hate homosexuals and as far as the marriage issue goes, I really don't know what the answer is.

What Jack Black and the other actors have accomplished though is to cause me to dislike them and not want to ever see any more movies of theirs. Do they or the homosexual community really think they're going to win people over with such in-your-face attacks? It doesn't engender any sympathy concerning the marriage issue.

I feel personally attacked. I'm sure homosexuals feel that way too with the Prop 8 issue. But, people like me are not the ones dressing up and making fun of them."


Really? WOW...

1 comment:

  1. "Do they or the homosexual community really think they're going to win people over with such in-your-face attacks?"

    It seemed to work for Prop 8 proponents...This just once again proves liberals are (intentionally)funnier than conservatives.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?