Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sometime you just got to Rant

This entry is just me bitchin about a few things that are irritating me. I am going to write more about some of these things later on.


1. People who look up videos or news articles they disagree with just to rant about it. If you don’t like a certain band, then why would you feel the need to watch their videos and take the time to comment about how much you hate them? It doesn’t make any sense to me. I happen to be crushin on Keith Olbermann hardcore right now, and every time I go to one of his videos on youtube there are people going crazy over every little thing he says. It’s INSANE. Yes he’s a liberal. You know it, I know it, and he knows it. To watch his videos and then get angry over that fact is just plain retarded (I know they’re conservatives but geez…lol). I loathe Bill O’Reilly and you don’t see me bitchin to the people who like him. Just give it up people.

2. People who think that abstinence only sex education should be taught. Never mind the scientific research that shows it DOESN’T work and makes kids a third more likely not to use protection, that’s just them godless liberals twisting the truth (which is only what is written in the bible of course).

3. Anne Coulter. Seriously, who is buying her books? I know they are always on the New York best sellers, but I don’t know anyone personally who reads them. I just watched a ton of her interviews (and no, I didn’t feel the need to comment) and all she ever does is talk over everyone without actually saying anything. Being loud doesn’t make you right. I don’t know how these news casters keep from kicking her in the face, especially with her comments about the 9/11 widows.


4. How people quote the bible. Sheeple, you usually just end up making my argument for me. I know the bible more than most Christians and it ends up being far too easy. (And if they start with the book of Mormon I throw my hands up in victory before they even finish their sentence.) They entire idea that the books infallibly usually puts you on a course you don’t always want to be on.

5. Ron Paul fanatics. It’s crazy how hard core these people are and it’s completely ridiculous. (I’m not even going to go any further due to the threat of my house being fire bombed for having the audacity to have a dissenting opinion.) There is NO chance he will ever become president. Accept it.

6. The term “Pro-life.” I have yet to meet a person that isn’t pro-life. This is really just a way for us to forget their true position of Anti-choice. (But wait, that wouldn’t look so good on posters would it?) I have decided to always refer to their position as anti-choice and/or forced childbirth.

7. The Catholic Church calling the protesters of the LDS church bigoted. WOW. Has that guy ever picked up a history book? The Catholic Church labeling anyone bigoted is like Christie Alley calling Tyra Banks fat. It just doesn’t make sense. The Catholic Church is so heavy with moral injustices I don’t think it can even see its feet anymore, or its purpose.

8. Rumor of Sarah Palin being offered 7 million dollar advance to write book. Really? (I guess someone got a taste of Valentino and liked it.) I am flabbergasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?