Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Josephine

Yesterday I turned 23 and it was pretty uneventful, as usual. I don’t like to make a big deal out of my own birthday but I tend to get super excited about everyone else’s. (Maybe it’s a deep rooted fear of being let down...Dr. Phil anyone?)

We did get a ferret yesterday which is awesome. She is absolutely GORGOUS and totally nice. I’m not even scared to hold her, which is saying a lot. The main issue is our dog now feels his protectiveness instincts in full swing. Never mind a burglar or man eating dog, if that small ferret gets out of control he will be there to take care of it. Damn straight...
Here is a few not so great pics of her:

Photobucket

Photobucket

We named her Josephine.

And not to be left out, here is a pic of our dog. He doesn't have a name, but does a deaf dog really need one?

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. she is so adorable and I'm sure she's also very lovable :) congratulations on your new pet and hope you had a nice birthday.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?